Sunday, February 10, 2013

Star City, Pasay Philippines

Last week Me and Ryan went to Star City to tour her niece Micah. We arrived around 4 PM and lots of people are all ready there, mostly students having their field trip so we decided to eat first on the nearest Chowking. 

Ryan and Micah she a bit shy at me first that's why she dont face the camera.haha.

Sungit lng ng peg ni Micah. lol

Late Lunch @ chowking.

after lunch humupa na din ang tao so dun na kami pumasok.

We're in.




Roaming around first trying to familiarize the place.




Our first stop is the Peter Pan World.

















We also tried their  Snow World and yeah its freezing inside. I just noticed that their  jackets were  too old  and  kinda  dirty. lol. 
too bad we cant bring any gadgets inside so we left our phones and camera outside. they have their own photographer inside. extra income for them. lol. The area is too small. I tried their slide as well. Its fun naman kahit papano.lol


our first ride.haha. since we have a kid with us, we cant enjoy all the rides. we tried Ferris Wheel  and good thing Micah enjoyed it. 

We ride the Ferris Wheel twice since Micah requested to.



Micah was nervous at first.
But she enjoyed it when she was inside



View from the Top





I would like to experience this roller coaster. I don't know what its called. haha


oh diba we're close na diba.haha..









I hate it entering here na gulat talaga ako sa effects nila. haha ..napagatawanan tuloy ako ng bata.




second ride namin sa ferris wheel. we had Micah took the photo.haha





After the Ferris Wheel ride we went inside and tried other rides.




We also tried the Dragon express.I so love kiddie rides. lol.

















This the other ride that I wanna try next time. This is a crazy rides I guess.




while waiting for dinner.








We left Star City around 9:30 and we are dead tired. Micah slept in the taxi.hehe



Our ride in Wacky Worm

Over all I have enjoyed the trip and hopefully I could go back there next time and could try all of the rides.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog :D