Thursday, February 14, 2013

BLACK AND WHITE LOVIN'


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


Black and White add drama to the photos. Here are some of the black and white photos we have. In this relationship it doesn't needs color to explain how we love each other.  All you need is the presence and the understanding. No explanation! No ifs or buts! Just pure LOVE!

"There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need them to change your life or you're the one that will chage theirs." - Angel Flonis Harefa






" A relationship is not based on the length of time you have spent together, its based on the foundation you built together."


Had a great time that day. "you know that every time i'm with you I am happy".

"When i love you , your face is  in my mind everytime"



"When You Know That One Person Is The Right One For You And You Just Fall Straightly In Love"

"Don’t ask me why I love you, because I will have to explain to you why I live!"

"The way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name; it’s beautiful, wonderful, don’t you ever change."

"Go for someone whose not only proud and glad to have you, But will also take every risk and effort just to be with you."


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog :D