If you are not smoking right now better not to try it!!! Smoking is addictive.! I started smoking this previous month to release the stress of work. That's the only way for me release it. I'm not an open person to all, if I can still carry it for myself I'd rather keep it. Unless you are one of the closest friend I have. I can share some of it.! :D
Benefits of smoking: (based on this article:here
1) Smoking alleviate symptoms of mental illnesses, including anxiety and schizophrenia.
2) Smoking is a strong appetite suppressant
3)Smoking decrease in risk of certain inflammatory disorders
4)Smoking may have a positive effect on pregnancy
Here are the additional benefits of smoking: complete details here:
1. Smoking lowers risk of knee-replacement surgery
2. Smoking lowers risk of Parkinson's disease
3. Smoking lowers risk of obesity
4. Smoking lowers risk of death after some heart attacks
5. Smoking helps the heart drug clopidogrel work better
If you believe you have, or are at risk for, a medical condition that can be treated or prevented with tobacco use, do not use this as a reason to begin smoking or to avoid smoking cessation.