Saturday, March 9, 2013

rest day photoblog

Its our Rest day. We took that opportunity to relax and also grab some photos. We went again to BGC to hangout at Jamba Juice.






With Gelo, Abby and Me.








Whats this Abby?haha





































I also worked on my blog if I'm available.

with Jonah!

I ordered Orange a- peel. So orangy and creamy. But the best for me still is there Orange Dream Machine.


busy working on my blog....

======================================================================

After working on my blog we decided to continue the photo shoot. Our Tribute to bloggers. LOVECHIC.COM 
Me as Seph and Abby as Shai. loller!!




To witness two lovers is a spectacle for the gods.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 




and she got a new love affair.


Threesome????lol!


Lovers have a right to betray you... friends don't.
-Judy Holliday 





All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else.

- Mae West 











Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
- Rose Franken 
source of  love  qoutes:  here



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog :D