Sunday, March 10, 2013

ME TIME! photo blog




I like photos and taking photos but on this post its just me. lol. you have no choice. I also edit my photos, I admit that. so here's some piece of ME.


"If you're not making mistakes, then you're not doing anything. I'm positive that a doer makes mistakes."
- John Wooden 




It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.
- Robert H. Schuller 



Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.
- Brian Tracy 



"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe."
- Dalai Lama 




"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
- Robert A. Heinlein 




Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- Buddha 





All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
- Walt Disney 





"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."
- Oscar Wilde 





"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
-Abdul Kalam 





Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life.
- Joel Osteen 






Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
-Ronald Reagan 



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog :D