Thursday, January 31, 2013

Army Navy + Shopping = PAYDAY

Today is January 30, 2013 and its payday! YEY!lol. Jonah, Abby and Me decided to eat out. We ate at Army Navy in Bonifacio Global City. We like eating there because of the food.lol arte lng.




Abby



When we arrived the resto just opened so we are the only customer there so I took the time grabbing some photos.

































We ordered FEARLESS FRIED CHICKEN and there LIBERTEA Ice Tea. yum yum!











After the eating Yosi Break then we decided to went back to Market Market to pay our bills! lol.








spotted this Ferrari Car ! So cool!



After paying our bills, Me and Abby did some shopping.



I find this Gray High cut shoes and I fell in love with it right away. This is my first High cut shoes.





If there is an over-sized mirror, you know what to do Abby! lol



My blogger friend Abby taking her own photos while I'm paying. Go girl!


Check Abby's blog here.


HAVE MY NEW SHOES! HAPPY ME!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog :D