Monday, April 8, 2013

Vacation @ Guimaras Part 1

When I went home to Iloilo my friends Ryan and Frinch decided to go to beach and we chose Guimaras. We like Guimaras because of its white fine sand and love the place as well. That was our second time there. We went there before last 2 years I guess. It's quite a long trip to get to the place but it worth the travel. We need to take a "bangka" or"water taxi"  they called. haha. It was fun kahit kaming tatlo lang. We went there last holy week. Before we went to the beach we decided to trek "Balaan Bukid" (Holy Mountain in local term). We did our stations of the cross there. (actually nag picture lang ng stations of the cross). Surely I enjoyed it a lot and it was another amazing experienced to be treasured.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog :D