Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas is Coming Fast!









Christmas  is fast approaching what are you plans? Me, unfortunately I have worked that day! I will probably celebrating it here in the office because I'm not with my family that day (Miss them BIG TIME). What will be my gift for myself?hmmm. right now I dont have in mind but probably a shoes would do. I can't afford to buy the two cameras I am torn between with. (that sad, but I have priorities in life.) If you have a gift for me I would appreciate that! haha. Lets be merry this Christmas and make sure to give and forgive this christmas! The  TRUE meaning of christmas.



                                                


This is the two cameras I would like to have this Christmas! Santa alam mo na! 



 SAMSUNG NX1000





SONY NEX 5R









No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog :D