Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Stay or Leave?

This past few weeks I've been getting sick and tired of my job. I thought because of sudden change of weather but it come to a point that it might be the stress on the work.I know I need my work for me to pay for my bills and also to send my siblings to school, but lately its kinda frustrating that the work load is increasing and it seems like to much too handle that you would realy think of giving up.




But the other side of it, I don't want to leave because you were able to know people who become your friends and usually they are the reason to make life here meaningful. Right now I can't really decide if I will leave or I will stay.




I will leave this as a pending question and will see what would be the answer in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog :D