Saturday, June 16, 2012

Verry Late Post : Puerto Galera Escapade


PUERTO GALERA
is a soothing vision of shimmering seas surrounded by lush mountains. Galera is one of the best place to visit. Me and my friends really enjoyed the trip that's why we extended our vacay to this place. It is mini "BORACAY" for me. We partied all night and enjoyed what Galera could offer. It such a wonderful experience. I am really hoping to go back to this place and check out what still Galera can offer. 

Here are some photos I was able to capture using my phone: 




fire dancers on GALE.







Fire dancers at Gale.. pati c Jonah and Hazel.hehe


White Beach Resort


Where we stayed.


Congee (lugaw) for breakfast



Using my phone to capture great view of Gale.





EDRISH

HAZEL



time machine









SUN SET













Richard

emoterang rich :D




gale front beach





Hope you enjoy the photos. 

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog :D